HPE Storage Users Group

A Storage Administrator Community

Post subject: 3PAR 7200 SP Access Lost
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:39 am 

We have 3PAR 7200 installation wih virtual SP and we lost it's access account. I'm not even sure it is still running. I ended up with the VM IP but cannot login. is there anything I can do to login?

I've tried 3parcust user but id didn't work. also tried using windows credentials from vSphere clinet.

As you can see I'm new to 3PAR and desperate for help. I've attached a screenshot from the login page I found. thanks in advance

Attachments:
SPAccess.png
SPAccess.png [ 91.83 KiB | Viewed 8798 times ]
 Post subject: Re: 3PAR 7200 SP Access Lost
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:14 am 

Looks to me like you are trying to access the vSphere web client, not the service processor.

If you know the IP of the service processor and still have support for the 7200 I would log a support case and they can help you log on (or if it is enabled for remote support they can probably log on remotely). If you have the IP and know which version it was, you could try and google for the spdood or spvar passwords. If you have neither I would just delete it and re-deploy a new SP.